Monday, January 2

A Quick Look at 11 (My Top Fifteen Favorite Blog Images (2011)

How else should a photographer and blogger end her year and start a new one? With pictures and a write-up ofcourse!

My Top Fifteen Favorite Blog Images (2011)


I love these eyelashes! 
Photobucket


Graduated from Primary School and now off to High School.  Yes, high school.
Photobucket


BBFF! Boys Best Friends Forever! 
Photobucket


Megan and her enigmatic smiles. :)
Photobucket


This is one slice of life I so appreciate being there to capture. (In a wedding, a father speaks to his son.)
Photobucket


China Town in Jakarta.  I love the colors and the faces!
Photobucket


Life is a never ending process of learning. (A model relaxes in the middle of a photo shoot.)
Photobucket


Slice of life in school.  (Reading is a must!)
Photobucket


A special project with Images for a Cure brought these beautiful images to life. 

28

Photobucket

22

40


Right smack in the middle of Halloween and Christmas, we find this little pirate elf! :)
Photobucket


I love this a whole lot! The glee on their faces and the way they cover their mouths!  So funny.  So full of uninhibited life! I love love love
Photobucket


Let's end... and begin again with laughter.  Pure unadulterated laughter and joy!
Photobucket


Happy New Year to all. Let's start with clean slates and start making beautiful big pictures for all of us!



Like me on Facebook! ChieSipinPhotography
Peek into my website: chiesipinphotography.com

No comments: