Saturday, January 7

Portraits | A Mother's Day Portrait Session


Photobucket


A beautiful location and a beautiful person make for a beautiful portrait session. And who is more beautiful in a person's eyes than their own mother?

Photobucket


Even in ordinary walkabout clothes, my mom rocked her photoshoot!

Photobucket

Photobucket


She really loved the location because it was so much like the home she's been making for us since we were young: loads of wood, old school and warm.

Photobucket

Photobucket


I don't think anyone can go to Cafe Batavia in Jakarta and not fall in love with the place and the food.

Photobucket


I also don't think there's such a thing as an early Mother's Day. If everyday was Mother's Day, it still wouldn't be enough to celebrate the love our mothers give us.


Like me on Facebook! ChieSipinPhotography
Peek into my website: chiesipinphotography.com

No comments: