Sunday, November 27

Portraits | Heinrich . Sophie

Photobucket


They came in the afternoon with big smiles and enthusiasm! I'm so lucky to have real warm-hearted people to work with in this project!


Photobucket


Photobucket


It took some time for this tough cookie to break into real smiles… but he did. Isn't he sweet?


Photobucket


These two have such beautiful parents whose kindness and warmth shine through for all to see. I wish I could show you just how but, being real private people, they suggested I simply show it through their children.


Photobucket


Do you know tough love? *grin* I've seen these two almost everyday and this is what they have. Love in its rough and ready and bold state.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Thanks, Heinrich for your smiles (and for changing into your white shirt!)! Thanks, Sophie, for being patient with it all! :)



Like me on Facebook! ChieSipinPhotography
Peek into my website: chiesipinphotography.com

Photobucket

No comments: