Sunday, November 20

Portraits | Bhavna Rukmani Muskaan

Photobucket


I've known Bhavna and her children for some time now, and every single time I meet her I think these thoughts to myself: How lucky her children are!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


She is such an inspiring mother who pushes her children to strive to become better people! Her quiet support is always evident in her children's life and so I was pretty stoked when I found out that she was supporting the IFAC event - with her daughter… and her mom!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Can you see all that love?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I know being a mom isn't all roses, but this? This is a lovely garden of love and affection!

Photobucket


Thank you, Bhavna, Mrs Rukmani and Muskaan for a fun morning in support of IFAC and YKI! Thank you for the quiet love you lent the exciting morning!



Like me on Facebook! ChieSipinPhotography
Peek into my website: chiesipinphotography.com
Photobucket

No comments: