Friday, October 8

Sweet Tea


Busy weeks. It seems as if that's all I've been having lately.

I don't mind them as much when I spend time with lovely ladies who allow passion to devour them with sweet little promises.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sweet little desserts scattered along the way by a very creative young woman, Kennie. She makes such beautiful pieces of jewelry! And she was nice enough to brave the rains and share her craft with my students. You can view her work though Milky Brandon Desserts.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You've been calling for me, I know, my precious stones, my pliers, my little trinkets-waiting-to-be-made. And you've been using all means possible to find me. I will go back. Soon. Do wait.

The best parts, though, is the time I got to spend with my boys. Oh, how I wish I had more time with my boys but such is life right now. So I take and enjoy every snippet and enjoy every moment and chance I get.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Your Dad and I are so into spending time with you, our Elijah. We're glad we have each other to laugh with and spend time with.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: