Sunday, March 4

Tea Sets and Girl Power: Where I've been these past few weeks. :)

Photobucket

I know I haven't been blogging for a while now. :) Been… (let's say it together shall we?) real busy. This photoshoot took a lot of my time - but this is not a complaint AT ALL. I loved every second of it: from planning it to shooting it to editing it and to watching it featured in a fashion show! Truly exciting to work with Moms Guide Indonesia and its two beautiful founders, Dian and Karmen.

Photobucket

I'll be sharing the Top 10's individual photos in the next few days but this one I can't help but share now. It's one of my favorites from the whole set. :)

Photobucket

Here's a sneak peek of the images from the shoot!  Love these sweethearts and very supportive moms and dads! :)

No comments: