Thursday, May 5

Egg-zellent Birthdays!

Photobucket

I know it's been a while since I last blogged here, it's been quite busy in my neck of the woods and I just haven't had the time to sit and take pics and blog about it.  I've also been thinking of merging two of my blogs together - and haven't really decided one way or another.  In the meantime, I will post in both - from time to time.  Today, we're here.  Celebrating the birthday of one of my students - and you know how I love celebrations!

Birthdays are such a blast!

Especially if your friends decide to make sure you have an egg-cellent time!

Photobucket

(Ok. ok. Forgive the lame pun but, hey, old school works - sometimes.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Now, Keu, it's great to be 12. But first you have to dodge all that sticky goo-ey whites and yellows!

Photobucket

Happy birthday, Keu! Hope you had a great time during your big day. May you forever be blessed!

Photobucket

No comments: