Wednesday, May 18

Elijah's Pocoyo Party!

Photobucket


Elijah turned 2 with a Pocoyo Party at Circuz Play & Party Place!

Photobucket

He so loves Pocoyo and was very thrilled to see his shirt for the party. His shirt was designed by Toko Ultah. They design and custom-make special prints for shirts.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Pocoyo signages and balloon centrepieces were scattered all opver the place.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The birthday cake was a beauty. Designed, made and delivered by Peggy of Pearly Cakes.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Elijah's friends and classmates came to celebrate with him. There were loads of laughter, and also some tears.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Circuz Play & Party really knows how to throw a great party!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At the end of the party, Elijah gave away some Pocoyo bags. Elijah has one all to himself, ofcourse!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a great Pocoyo-filled party! I bet the birthday boy was real tired after the exciting afternoon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Denia Noreli said...

I am amazed by so much creativity ! My son's birthday is in 3 months and I want to do a Pocoyo theme but I feel really frustrated, because I don't know where to start off..

P.S. I have never in my life organized a birthday party...


By the way you guys did an amazing job... <3

Unknown said...

Elijah is looking absolutely adorable in these pictures and it seems like the party was very enjoyable for everyone else as well. Nice to see there were so many cute kids at the party. Tomorrow is my son’s 5th birthday and I’m also arranging an amazing party for him at one of the popular venues in Chicago.