Thursday, May 12

Ammy + Filly

Photobucket

Weddings are such beautiful affairs. The bride and groom always seem too beautiful, too radiant to bear... and the guests pay homage to their beauty by being beautiful, too. Life Celebrations seem to do that to people: make everyone beautiful from inside out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Two weeks ago I was invited to document guests at a traditional Javanese Wedding Reception. I thought I'd be coming in for the usual wedding spread, I was greeted with a feast for my eyes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


It was a time for friends to re-connect and to send well wishes to the newlyweds.

Photobucket

Photobucket


By the way. Ammy and Filly, I loved your signature banner. It was awesome!

Photobucket


And this portrait? It was stunning!

Photobucket

To view more pictures of the event, pls visit http://on.fb.me/mu5Ojh .

No comments: